Download Teachmint for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Teachmint Technologies - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Teachmint latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Digitise your classrooms and start teaching your students in just 2 minutes
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Do you need to download and install Teachmint, India’s largest all-in-one app for teachers, for your PC? After reading this article, you will be able to use Teachmint on your PC and laptop.
In order to be able to download and use Teachmint App on your computer, you have two options:
First Option: Through the web browser or what is called Teachmint Login
Teachmint is the most popular teaching app in India nowadays. It is of a great value when it comes to teachers, tutors and coaching institutes. Many features are available for a perfect teaching experience.
Bringing live online classes, real-time notes sharing, lecture recordings, whiteboard functionality, online tests, chats, announcements to your teaching environment. Furthermore, It is easy-to-use free mobile app for teachers to conduct unlimited live video classes.
Teachmint Login is the computer version of the app and used though any web browser. Basically, it is introduced as a PC version working on any PC or laptop.
How to use Teachmint Login for PC?
- Open your browser
- Navigate to: https://www.teachmint.com/login
- Scan the QR Code using your mobile phone. Remember, Teachmint should be installed and running on your smart phone.
- Start your teaching experience!
Second Option: Through and android emulator
Teachmint for PC through an android emulator is another method of achieving the same result.
Then, install Teachmint through playstore found in your android emulator. It is that simple.
Why yo use Teachmint for PC?
With Teachmint you can conduct and record live classes. Also, you can have effective teaching with screen-share and whiteboard. Regarding Distribution, distribute recorded lectures, study materials and notes.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Teachmint for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Teachmint End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Teachmint in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: eLearning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 31 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Teachmint Technologies. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.