Download AceReader for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by AceReader - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download AceReader latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Assess, improve and monitor reading speed, fluency and comprehension.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
AceReader helps you assess, improve and monitor reading speed, fluency and comprehension. It is currently available in four versions: Education Edition, Family Edition, Personal Edition and the Classic Desktop version.
The Education Edition of AceReader is our flagship product, developed exclusively for schools. The AceReader Education Edition has been designed around the needs of schools, teachers and students to deliver a classroom level application that integrates well with existing reading classes, or can be used as a teaching supplement.
Looking for the original desktop version of AceReader? We still offer AceReader Elite and the AceReader Elite Premium Package, which includes the Iris Reading videos for those customers looking for a single, stand-alone desktop installation.
The Family Edition of AceReader is a streamlined version of the Education Edition, which includes a parent account for managing two to eight student accounts, enough for the whole family. The AceReader Family Edition is also ideal for homeschooling use.
The Personal Edition of AceReader contains everything in the Education Edition except for the administrative features required by schools and teachers. This enables individuals to use the same great application found in schools, but on a personal level.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AceReader for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AceReader End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AceReader in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: eLearning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 49 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by AceReader. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.