Download Open Office for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Apache - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Open Office latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free office suite with Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Base and Math.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Writer is a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book. Calc: Powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
Impress is the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations. Draw Produces everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations. Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports. Math creates mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Open Office for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Open Office End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Open Office in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Office Suites
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 145 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Apache. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.