Download RapidTyping for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Typing Tutor - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download RapidTyping latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Improve your typing skills through a series of easy lessons and learn how to type properly without looking at the keyboard is simple.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Improve your typing skills through a series of easy lessons and learn how to type properly without looking at the keyboard is simple with RapidTyping.
Introduction course: First time using keyboard. The course covers all characters typed on your keyboard.
Beginner course: This course helps to learn the position of keys on the keyboard. After completing this course, you will know which finger to use to hit each key without looking at the keyboard. The course also covers upper-case letters, special symbols, and the numeric pad.
Advanced course: helps to improve your typing speed by memorizing frequently used syllables and words.
Expert course: helps you to perfect the skills acquired by typing an actual text.
To help you learn how to place your fingers on the keyboard, Typing Tutor displays a virtual keyboard with zone highlights. In this way, you’ll always know which hand belongs to which zone.
This way, you’ll always know which hand belongs to which zone.
Typing Tutor supports all famous keyboard layouts:
- QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY
- Dvorak, Dvorak for left or right hand
- BEPO, Colemak, ABNT2
- and many others.
The statistics reflect your typing speed, accuracy and time-out, complete with a summary at the end of each lesson.
It suggests your next step: Go to the next lesson or Try again comparing the results with Course goals ( you can customise this ).
You can evaluate your own performance or that of your kids or students at any time by simply looking at charts.
Rapid Typing Tutor tracks your progress, and allows you to view your results at any time.
Overall lesson rate, typing speed( WPM, CPM, KPM, WPS, CPS, KPS ), accuracy and time-out are enabled in the both: table and chart presentation also, for each lesson, statistics by each character and keystroke in the column charts
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install RapidTyping for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept RapidTyping End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for RapidTyping in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: eLearning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 22 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Typing Tutor. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.