Download WinToHDD for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Hasleo Software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download WinToHDD latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Install, Reinstall, Clone Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista without using a CD/DVD or USB drive!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WinToHDD allows you to reinstall Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2016/2012/2008 directly from an ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX file without using a CD/DVD or USB drive. With this feature, you can easily reinstall Windows with just a few clicks, even if you know nothing about computer technology.
System Clone: Allows you to clone existing Windows OS installation (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2016/2012/2008) from the old disk to a new disk (HDD/SSD), with this feature you can generat an exact copy of the existing Windows system to another disk.
Multi-Installation USB: Create a Windows installation USB flash drive to install any version of Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2016/2012/2008 (64 & 32 bits) from the same USB drive on both BIOS and UEFI computers. The bootable WinPE USB flash drive created by this feature also contains the system clone feature, so you can use it to clone Windows OS installation from one disk to another.
Reinstall Windows directly from ISO, WIM, ESD without using CD/DVD/USB.
Install Windows onto a second hard drive directly from ISO, WIM, ESD without using CD/DVD/USB.
Clone Windows operating system to new hard disk or SSD.
Hot clone Windows without restarting the clone source computer. New
Install any version of Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2016/2012/2008 (64 & 32 bits) from same USB drive on both BIOS and UEFI computers.
Fully Compatible with GPT/UEFI.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WinToHDD for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WinToHDD End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WinToHDD in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Boot CD
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 9 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Hasleo Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.