Download WinPE (Windows PE) for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
WinPE (Windows PE)
by Microsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download WinPE (Windows PE) latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows 10 for desktop editions, Windows Server, and other Windows OSs.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WinPE (Windows PE) for Windows 10 is a small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows 10 for desktop editions (Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Education), Windows Server, and other Windows operating systems.
Windows PE can be used for:
- Set up your hard drive before installing Windows.
- Install Windows by using apps or scripts from a network or a local drive.
- Capture and apply Windows images.
- Modify the Windows operating system while it’s not running.
- Set up automatic recovery tools.
- Recover data from unbootable devices.
- Add your own custom shell or GUI to automate these kinds of tasks.
Supports these Windows features:
- Batch files and scripts, including support for Windows Script Host (WSH), and ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), and optional support for PowerShell.
- Applications, including Win32 application programming interfaces (APIs) and optional support for HTML Applications (HTA).
- Drivers, including a generic set of drivers that can run networking, graphics, and mass storage devices.
- Image capturing and servicing, including Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM).
- Networking, including connecting to file servers using TCP/IP and NetBIOS over TCP/IP via LAN.
- Storage, including NTFS, DiskPart, and BCDBoot.
- Security tools, including optional support for BitLocker and the Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Secure Boot, and other tools.
- Hyper-V, including VHD files, mouse integration, mass storage and network drivers that allow Windows PE to run in a hypervisor.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WinPE (Windows PE) for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WinPE (Windows PE) End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WinPE (Windows PE) in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Boot CD
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 100+Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.