Download AOMEI PE Builder for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
AOMEI PE Builder
by AOMEI - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download AOMEI PE Builder latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Best Tool to Create more convenient and complete Windows PE bootable disc
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
AOMEI PE Builder helps you to create a bootable environment based on Windows PE without installing AIK/WAIK, which integrates a set of tools that enables you to boot up your computer for easy maintenance and fast recovery tasks when the native system is corrupted or cannot be used. And the bootable media you create is compatible with both BIOS and UEFI, so you don’t have to create two medias for those two boot modes separately.
Graphic Operational Interface
Unlike traditional WinPE environment, it brings you a user-friendly graphical interface and a familiar Windows environment, including desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, taskbar, etc. It is easy to use just like using Windows 7. The Windows PE bootable media can be a CD/DVD disc, USB flash drive, or ISO image file, so you can choose the most convenient one according to your preference.
In most cases, the Windows PE created by AOMEI PE Builder can be connected to network. Through the network, you can download directly the off-line version of anti-virus software in the Windows PE system created by AOMEI PE Builder.
Pack Portable Tools and Drivers
On the desktop of Windows PE, you can find AOMEI Partition Assistant, AOMEI Backupper, and other tools. If you want to use more drivers and tools, you can pack them into when creating Windows PE media.
FREE support for both private and business use
This software is designed for both private and business. Individuals can use AOMEI PE Builder to maintain and manage PC system, and Enterprise will maintain PCs and servers with it. AOMEI PE Builder will save much time and money on system protection and maintenance for you.
Creating Environment Download Supported
If there’s no Windows PE creating environment on your computer, PE Builder could download it and create Windows PE automatically. And you can also download the shared Windows PE creating environment on cloud services manually.
Double-Boot Mode Supported
The WinPE bootable media you created is compatible with both BIOS and UEFI so that you don’t have to create two medias for those two boot modes separately. We suggest you create Windows PE on 64-bit system above Windows 7.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AOMEI PE Builder for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AOMEI PE Builder End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AOMEI PE Builder in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Boot CD
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 150 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by AOMEI. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.