Download OBS Studio for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Jim - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download OBS Studio latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
OBS Studio is a free software for video recording and live streaming. It is equipped with a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs. High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more. Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support. Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly. Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install OBS Studio for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept OBS Studio End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for OBS Studio in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Recording & Streaming
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 70 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Jim. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.