Download RMPrepUSB for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by rmprepusb - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download RMPrepUSB latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Make your USB drive bootable by using RMPrepUSB.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Make your USB drive bootable by using RMPrepUSB\, Saving files is up to 10% faster if you first format your SD card or Flash drive using RMPrepUSB (FAT32)? RMPrepUSB\RMPartUSB: maximum partition size is 2TB (does not support GPT partitions) Over 130 Tutorials on this site! Use the Sitemap or the Search box to find what you want.
It does not need to be installed however it does write some settings to the Registry when you exit the application. These settings are removed from the Registry when you uninstall RMPrepUSB.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install RMPrepUSB for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept RMPrepUSB End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for RMPrepUSB in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Boot CD
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by rmprepusb. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.