Download iSpring Suite for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by iSpring Solutions - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download iSpring Suite latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Fully-stocked e-Learning authoring toolkit for PowerPoint.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Developing e-Learning content has never been so fast and easy! With iSpring Suite, you can turn your PowerPoint presentations into supercharged e-courses in a snap. The most powerful e-Learning toolkit for PowerPoint to develop quality courses, video lectures and assessments that will work on any desktop, laptop and mobile platform.
Create Video Lectures
Synchronize your video with your PowerPoint slides and publish it into a video presentation format to reach millions of viewers online.
Record Screencasts and Teach Through Video
Now you can record screencasts right in iSpring Suite without using any 3rd-party tools. Capture all or part of your screen with the built-in iSpring Cam tool and paste the video on your slides, or use it as standalone training material.
Convert your presentations into online mobile-ready courses.
Easily create video narrations and synchronize them with your slides.
Develop comprehensive tests
with branching and flexible scoring.
Record and fine-tune training videos with the integrated screen recorder.
Build realistic dialogue simulations to train communication skills.
Present your e-Learning materials
in the form of engaging interactions.
Extensive LMS Support
Publish iSpring content to your learning management system.
Create a course once, enjoy perfect playback on all mobiles and desktops.
Allow your learners to study on the go. Even offline.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install iSpring Suite for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept iSpring Suite End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for iSpring Suite in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: eLearning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by iSpring Solutions. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.