Download Prezi Desktop for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Prezi - Shareware
PC Version Review
Download Prezi Desktop latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Everything you need to create, present, and analyze your best presentations ever
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
The Prezi Next desktop app comes packed with all the robust presentation capabilities of Prezi online, plus extra features that are essential for the most discerning presenter. Presenter view is a separate display in the desktop app that shows where you are in your presentation and what’s coming next. It can also time your progress and keeps presenter notes on-screen and updated in case you need a cue. Don’t freeze on stage, use presenter notes to record your ideas and reminders and then revisit them while presenting.
Create, edit, and present offline
With the Prezi Next desktop app, you don’t need to be connected to the Internet to access your presentations. This means you can create, edit, and present anytime, anywhere.
Downloading a presentation (portable presentation)
Use the desktop app to download your presentation as a standalone file that’s viewable even without an Internet connection. You can store it on a USB drive or send it in an email. It’s a great way to have a backup when presenting in a world of unreliable Internet.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Prezi Desktop for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Prezi Desktop End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Prezi Desktop in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: eLearning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 55 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Shareware
This App is developed and updated by Prezi. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.