Download MySQL Workbench for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Oracle - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download MySQL Workbench latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, backup, and much more.
MySQL Workbench is a visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. It delivers visual tools for creating, executing, and optimizing SQL queries. The SQL Editor provides color syntax highlighting, auto-complete, reuse of SQL snippets, and execution history of SQL.
It provides a complete, easy to use solution for migrating Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Sybase ASE, PostreSQL, and other RDBMS tables, objects and data to MySQL.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install MySQL Workbench for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept MySQL Workbench End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for MySQL Workbench in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Databases
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 35 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Oracle. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.