Download dbForge Studio for MySQL for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
dbForge Studio for MySQL
by Devart - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download dbForge Studio for MySQL latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB databases administration, development, and management with wide range of features.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB databases administration, development, and management with wide range of features. The IDE allows you to create and execute queries, develop and debug stored routines, automate database object management, analyze table data via an intuitive interface. The MySQL client delivers data and schema comparison and synchronization tools, database reporting tools, backup options with scheduling, and much more.
Building, editing, and running queries, as well as measuring and optimizing query performance get much simpler with the following functionality:
- MySQL Code Completion
- SQL code formatting
- SQL syntax check
- MySQL Debugger
- Query Profiler
Database design tools allow users to create a database diagram, objects, projects, as well as to compare and synchronize database schemas efficiently and in a user-friendly interface.
- Visual query builder
- Visual design and editing
- Database project framework
- Table Designer
With these features, users can manage their accounts, set up permissions, monitor open sessions and their activity, as well as perform table maintenance. In addition, it is possible to back up and restore databases to/from a backup file.
- Backup and Restore
- Service Control
- Data Export and Import
- Security Manager
- Copy Database
Data Reports and Analysis
Creation of data reports and pivot tables, as well as data comparison and synchronization may take much time and efforts while your work can be more productive using the following features:
- Data Report Wizard
- Report Designer
- Pivot Tables
- Chart Designer
- Command line support
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install dbForge Studio for MySQL for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept dbForge Studio for MySQL End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for dbForge Studio for MySQL in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Databases
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 40+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Devart. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.