Download dotConnect for Oracle for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
dotConnect for Oracle
by Devart - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download dotConnect for Oracle latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- ADO.NET data provider for Oracle with both OCI and direct connections and support for Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (LINQ to Oracle) ORMs.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
dotConnect for Oracle, formerly known as OraDirect .NET, is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications. It introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and facilitates the development of database applications.
It is an ADO.NET data provider for Oracle with both OCI and direct connections and support for Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (LINQ to Oracle) ORMs.
Allows your application to work with Oracle directly via TCP/IP without involving Oracle Client.
Implements Role, Session State, Membership, Profile, Site Map, and other ASP 2.0 providers.
Can be used in conjunction with Microsoft Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block .
Enables Integration Services to export and import data to/from Oracle servers.
Allows per-component tracing of database events with a free dbMonitor application.
Supports Oracle 18c, 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, and 7.3 on .NET and .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and higher (C#, VB, other), .NET Core and Mono.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install dotConnect for Oracle for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept dotConnect for Oracle End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for dotConnect for Oracle in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Databases
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 80 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Devart. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.