Download dotConnect for SQLite for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
dotConnect for SQLite
by Devart - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download dotConnect for SQLite latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- ORM enabled data provider for SQLite that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQLite-based database applications.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for SQLite that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQLite-based database applications. With support for Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LinqConnect ORMs, it introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
It offers both high performance connectivity to the SQLite database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies. It supports a wide range of SQLite-specific features, such as user-defined functions, CEROD and SEE encryption extensions, support for enabling SQLite extensions with connection string parameters, etc.
dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models – Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports ADO.NET Entity Framework (including EF Core), NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly known as LINQ to SQLite) – our own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality with its own features.
Can be used in conjunction with Microsoft Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block.
Enables Integration Services to export and import data to/from SQLite databases.
Supports SQLite from 3.23 and higher on .NET Framework 2.0 and higher (C#, VB, other), .NET Core, and Mono.
Implements SimpleMembership, Role, Session State, Membership, Profile, Site Map, and other ASP.NET providers.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install dotConnect for SQLite for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept dotConnect for SQLite End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for dotConnect for SQLite in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Databases
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 65 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Devart. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.