Download Mono for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Mono Project - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Mono latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Software platform designed to allow developers to easily create cross platform applications part of the .NET Foundation.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Mono is a software platform designed to allow developers to easily create cross platform applications part of the .NET Foundation. It is an open source implementation of Microsoft’s .NET Framework based on the ECMA standards for C# and the Common Language Runtime. A growing family of solutions and an active and enthusiastic contributing community is helping position Mono to become the leading choice for development of cross platform applications.
After you get Mono installed, it’s probably a good idea to run a quick Hello World program to make sure everything is set up properly. That way you’ll know that your Mono is working before you try writing or running a more complex application.
The Mono project focuses on compilers and runtime libraries and does not directly provide an IDE. Developers must choose from a series of available tools the one best suited for them.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Mono for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Mono End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Mono in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 140 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Mono Project. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.