Download Android Studio for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Google - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Android Studio latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Android Studio makes it easy to create complex layouts with ConstraintLayout by adding constraints from each view to other views and guidelines. Then preview your layout on any screen size by selecting one of various device configurations or by simply resizing the preview window. Find opportunities to reduce your Android app size by inspecting the contents of your app APK file, even if it wasn’t built with Android Studio. Inspect the manifest file, resources, and DEX files. Compare two APKs to see how your app size changed between app versions.
Install and run your apps faster than with a physical device and simulate different configurations and features, including ARCore, Google’s platform for building augmented reality experiences.
Intelligent code editor
Write better code, work faster, and be more productive with an intelligent code editor that provides code completion for Kotlin, Java, and C/C++ languages.
Flexible build system
Powered by Gradle, Android Studio’s build system allows you to customize your build to generate multiple build variants for different devices from a single project.
The built-in profiling tools provide realtime statistics for your app’s CPU, memory, and network activity. Identify performance bottlenecks by recording method traces, inspecting the heap and allocations, and see incoming and outgoing network payloads.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Android Studio for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Android Studio End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Android Studio in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Gb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Google. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.