Download Docker for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Docker Inc - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Docker latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Docker provides a way to run applications securely isolated in a container, packaged with all its dependencies and libraries.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Docker CE is available on many platforms, from desktop to cloud to server. Build and share containers and automate the development pipeline from a single environment.
Choose the Edge channel to get access to the latest features, or the Stable channel for more predictability.
Docker Community Edition Free Download
Docker CE for Windows is Docker designed to run on Windows 10. It is a native Windows application that provides an easy-to-use development environment for building, shipping, and running dockerized apps.
Docker CE for Windows uses Windows-native Hyper-V virtualization and networking and is the fastest and most reliable way to develop Docker apps on Windows.
Docker CE for Windows supports running both Linux and Windows Docker containers.
Docker Enterprise Edition
Designed for enterprise development and IT teams who build, ship, and run business critical applications in production at scale.
Integrated, certified, and supported to provide enterprises with the most secure container platform in the industry to modernize all applications. Docker EE Advanced comes with enterprise add-ons like UCP and DTR.
Begin your Docker Journey by Modernizing Traditional Apps
The apps already are getting increasingly difficult and expensive to maintain. Docker Enterprise Edition optimizes existing apps while accelerating new app delivery.
Hybrid Cloud Portability
Eliminate the headaches and friction of building migration plans to the cloud. Containerize monoliths with their dependencies and seamlessly move them to new servers or the cloud.
New Levels of App Security
Docker Enterprise delivers end to end security capabilities that can be applied to traditional apps to reduce the attack surface area, proactively mitigate risk and continuously monitor for vulnerabilities.
IT cost efficiency
Migrating to Docker EE containers can reduce total costs by 50% – from consolidating infrastructure to dramatically streamlining IT tasks like provisioning, scaling and applying updates.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Docker for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Docker End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Docker in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 510+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Docker Inc. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.