Download HFS – Http File Server for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
HFS – Http File Server
by HFS - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download HFS – Http File Server latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- HTTP server designed for file transfer, very easy to use, just drag&drop your files in it.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
HFS – Http File Server is a HTTP server designed for file transfer, very easy to use, just drag&drop your files in it. It automatically copies in the clipboard the full url of the file, so you just have to paste in your preferred chat. You can use HFS (HTTP File Server) to send and receive files. It’s different from classic file sharing because it uses web technology to be more compatible with today’s Internet.
- Download and upload
- Virtual file system
- Highly customizable
- HTML template
- Bandwidth control
- Easy/Expert mode
- Full control over connections
- Dynamic DNS updater
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install HFS – Http File Server for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept HFS – Http File Server End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for HFS – Http File Server in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Web Servers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by HFS. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.