Download SiteMonitor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by iannet - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download SiteMonitor latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Monitor your Websites/Hosts, Easy to install on your PC or Server with full reporting and alerting capabilities.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SiteMonitor enables you to monitor your Websites/Hosts easy to install on your PC or Server with full reporting and alerting capabilities. Get alerted when something goes wrong via Email or SMS. Monitor Internet protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP and ICMP directly from your own hardware. Create reports from the monitoring data. Reports include Uptime Reports, Response times and Status codes per day.
It will monitor your websites/hosts at regular intervals and notifies you when something happens. SiteMonitor not only checks at tixed timed intervals that your website or host is still functioning correctly, but it will also ensure that the content is correct. Activity is logged to a log file for future reference. With the response graphs you can easily see the server uptime. This is the no. 1 tool any administrator needs.
- Install on Microsoft Windows
- Ping Web Site (http/https)
- Ping Host (ICMP Ping)
- Check DNS
- Check that returned content is correct
- Minimise to Tray
- Launch on Windows Startup
- Checks if Internet Connection is available
- Send email notification on failure (using SMTP or GMail/Google)
- Send SMS Messages using Clickatell or BudgetSMS
- Web Interface
- Reports including Response Graphs
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SiteMonitor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SiteMonitor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SiteMonitor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Web Servers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 23 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by iannet. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.