Download Local by Flywheel for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Local by Flywheel
by Flywheel - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Local by Flywheel latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The #1 local WordPress development tool.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Local by Flywheel is the #1 local WordPress development tool, Stop debugging local environments and spend more time launching WordPress sites.
SPEED AND SIMPLICITY
Flywheel is fast and functional, so we brought those features to the slickest local WordPress development application in the world.
SIMPLE DEMO URLS
Show off your latest work! Create shareable URLs to demo your local WordPress sites to clients, collaborators, friends, or adoring fans.
SSH + WP-CLI ACCESS
Local by Flywheel offers simple root SSH access to individual sites, so you can tinker around if your heart desires.
ONE-CLICK WORDPRESS INSTALLATION
Local by Flywheel makes creating a local WordPress site a light breeze, so you don’t have to bother with setting it up yourself!
HASSLE-FREE LOCAL SSL SUPPORT
Any site created via Local by Flywheel will automatically have a self-signed certificate created. Green padlock achieved!
FLEXIBLE ENVIRONMENT OPTIONS
Hot-swap between NGINX or Apache 2.4, or switch between PHP versions. Everything will stay up and running!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Local by Flywheel for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Local by Flywheel End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Local by Flywheel in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Web Servers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 610 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Flywheel. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.