Download VisualSVN Server for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by VisualSVN Software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download VisualSVN Server latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Allows you to easily install and manage a fully-functional Subversion server on the Windows platform.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VisualSVN Server allows you to easily install and manage a fully-functional Subversion server on the Windows platform. Thanks to its robustness, unbeatable usability and unique enterprise-grade features, VisualSVN Server is useful both for small business and corporate users.
VisualSVN Server is distributed as a single installation package with the latest versions of all the required components. The installation process is extremely simple and allows you to setup a full-featured and ready to use Subversion server in just a few clicks. Upgrades to newer versions are simple too.
Active Directory Single Sign-On
Allows users to access VisualSVN Server using their current Active Directory domain credentials. Secure Kerberos V5 or NTLM authentication protocols are used. Support for two-factor authentication and smart cards is available.
Multisite Repository Replication
Provides high-performance replication between geographically distributed sites using VisualSVN Distributed File System (VDFS) technology. Distributed repositories are writable and functionally equivalent to regular Subversion repositories.
Backup and Restore
The Backup and Restore feature was specifically designed for Subversion repositories and enables highly effective hot backup capabilities. In conjunction with scheduled repository verification, the Backup and Restore feature provides a reliable data protection from human errors and software or hardware failures.
HTML5-powered Web Interface
A rich web interface for Subversion repositories with modern look and feel. The Repository Web Interface is seamlessly integrated with all authentication and authorization features of VisualSVN Server. Ensures easy integration with issue trackers and other third-party applications
Remote Server Administration
Allows to administer remote instances of VisualSVN Server. Because VisualSVN Server Manager is a standard MMC snap-in, you can create a single console to manage several VisualSVN Server instances across your network.
- Active Directory Single Sign-On
- Multisite Repository Replication
- Backup and Restore
- HTML5-powered Web Interface
- PowerShell Scripting and Automation
- Repository Management Delegation
- Remote Server Administration
- Access and Operational Logging
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VisualSVN Server for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VisualSVN Server End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VisualSVN Server in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Web Servers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by VisualSVN Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.