Download Easy2Boot for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Easy2Boot - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Easy2Boot latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- USB multiboot solution (Legacy+UEFI).
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Easy2Boot is A new USB multiboot solution (Legacy+UEFI). Just copy the ISO files to the USB drive and boot. For UEFI-booting you must convert ISOs to .imgPTN files first. Just copy your ISO files to the E2B USB drive and Legacy-boot! E2B now does not require a WinHelper USB flash drive to be added when booting most Windows Install ISOs from an E2B USB Hard Disk and you can boot Windows Install 7/8/10 ISOs from any menu folder.
- Use the large red Make E2B Drive button in Make_E2B GUI to quickly make an NTFS E2B drive (recommended).
- Make an E2B USB drive using Windows or linux (portable – no installation to Windows required).
- Removable-type USB Flash drives supported (and USB Fixed Disks but extra steps are required for some payloads).
- E2B supports FAT32, NTFS (recommended & default), ExFAT (and limited ext2/3/4) USB boot drives.
- Just copy over your ISO files (or delete them), a new menu is automatically created each time you boot. Add or remove any
- payload just by copying or deleting the file from the USB drive – no menu to edit, no app. needed – no need to remake it every month/week/day!
- Boot from 100’s of different ISOs and images (just copy them onto the USB drive!) – over 340 different types supported.
- Add 100’s of All-In-One Windows Install ISOs (convert to .imgPTN files using the Windows MPI Tool Kit).
- Add 100’s of UEFI-images (e.g. Windows/Linux/KonBoot/Utilities) using .imgPTN files.
- Add 100’s of full linux and WindowsToGo installations.
- Add 100’s of different linux liveCD ISOs each with persistence (>4GB persistence on NTFS is supported using ext2/3/4).
- Boot directly from Windows .VHD and .WIM files – just copy them over.
- Add images of other single-partition bootable USB drives (e.g. Rufus, WinsetupFromUSB, YUMI, XBOOT, etc.).
- 15+ languages for the E2B menu system (you can add your own language too).
- Secure UEFI-booting is supported by using .imgPTN files.
- Easily create fully automated Windows 7/8/10 unattend.XML files for booting from unmodified Windows Install ISO’s (XMLtoE2B).
- Use for unattended Windows installs (drivers+apps+updates+unchanged Windows Install ISO file) (SDI_CHOCO feature).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Easy2Boot for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Easy2Boot End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Easy2Boot in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Boot CD
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 26 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Easy2Boot. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.