Download VMware Workstation Player for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
VMware Workstation Player
by VMware - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download VMware Workstation Player latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Run a Second, Isolated Operating System on a Single PC with VMware Workstation Player.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VMware Workstation Player allows you to run a second, isolated operating system. With nearly 20 years of active development, it is one of the most mature and stable solutions for local desktop virtualization. The isolation and sandbox capabilities of VMware Workstation Player make it the perfect tool to help you learn about operating systems, applications and how they work.
Run restricted VMs that are encrypted and password-protected to ensure only authorized users can interact with corporate data. Or combine Workstation Player with Horizon FLEX to remotely manage the delivery and security policies of VMs. Run a secure second desktop with different privacy settings, tools and networking configurations to keep your host system safe and secure while browsing online.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VMware Workstation Player for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VMware Workstation Player End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VMware Workstation Player in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Virtualization
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 120 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by VMware. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.