Download TeraByte Image for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by TeraByte - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download TeraByte Image latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Completely backup all your hard drive's data, programs and operating systems.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
TeraByte Image provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive’s data, programs and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD, or BD. The suite includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk.
To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. It’s that easy.
Total Reliability – Provides the option to verify each and every byte it backs up.
Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the free PHYLock™ add-on, it can create a true image of the Windows partition itself, without requiring a reboot.
Security – Your backups can be secured using simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption.
Backup Changed Data – Change only backup option allows you to backup only data that has changed since the last backup was created.
Simple, Wizard-Driven interface – Easy to use the first time, and every time.
Compression – Speed or size, several reliable compression options are available.
Maximum Speed – Fast, yet reliable techniques are used to create the backups quickly.
Optical Drive Support – You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
Bootable Rescue Discs – Whenever you save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD, it will automatically become a bootable restore disc.
Large drive support – GPT compatible supporting drives larger than 2TiB.
Restore Individual Files or Folders – Using the free TBIView and TBIMount add-ons, you can view the contents of the drive image files, and optionally restore individual files or folders within them.
Compatibility – Automatically recognizes and backs up used area of FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, and XFS partitions. It also recognizes and backs up used areas of ReFS and exFAT partitions using Windows support. Partitions with other file system types can be backed up in their entirety. Supports all standard partitions in an MBR, EMBR, or GPT
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TeraByte Image for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TeraByte Image End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TeraByte Image in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 124 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by TeraByte. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.