Download Syncovery for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Super Flexible - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Syncovery latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- File synchronization and backup software.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Syncovery is a file synchronization and backup software, Back up your data and synchronize PCs, Macs, servers, notebooks, and online storage space! Carefully designed GUI to make it an extremely versatile synchronizing and backup tool. The wealth of features fulfills all requirements that users typically have, while still being easy to use.
We have been backing up our data over the Internet since the 90’s, and highly recommend it. Encryption will keep your data safe.
Block Level Copying
Save bandwidth and disk space by copying only the changed blocks of large files.
Syncovery 8 has been released! Upload compressed and encrypted files without using temp space.
Real-time sync can be a fantastic speed up for your replication or backup.
As a generic synchronizer, you can set up our software to fulfill all kinds of tasks, including one-way and two-way syncs, backup, replication, updating or downloading web sites and more.
Excellent program! Great selection of options and many features. It works very well. Fantastic support!
Feel free to download our 30-day trial version with a single click.
You can organize your profiles in groups. Find out how easy this is and how you will benefit from it.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Syncovery for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Syncovery End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Syncovery in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 33 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Super Flexible. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.