Download CrashPlan for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Code42 - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download CrashPlan latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Backup, protect, and recover your data with flexible features.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CrashPlan provides peace of mind through easy-to-use, unlimited automatic data backup and recovery. We help small businesses and organizations recover and bounce back faster from any worst-case scenario, whether it is a disaster, simple human error, a stolen laptop, ransomware and more. Our data security solution is a product of Code42, an industry leader protecting the critical data of more than 50,000 world-class organizations, including the largest global brands.
Lightweight, Continuous Backups
Runs automatically in the background. Doesn’t slow you down.
No file size restrictions or additional charge for space.
Customize File Retention
You control how long we keep your deleted files.
Restore your files to the latest versions without paying a ransom for them.
External Drive Backup
Included for no additional cost. Keep a local copy of your files for fast recovery.
Support staff available by phone, chat, email. Documentation always available.
CrashPlan backs up the files you’re currently working on first, and makes it easy to go back to previous versions of your files by date.
Restore Files from Any Computer
Restoration via desktop app or browser and no charge to restore your files.
256-bit AES data encryption at rest, configurable security settings, and BAA available to support HIPAA compliance needs.
- Free unlimited storage for one month.
- Protect and manage as many devices as needed.
- Easily recover and restore your data from a ransomware attack.
- Trusted brands such as Adobe, MIT, and Expedia are protected by CrashPlan.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CrashPlan for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CrashPlan End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CrashPlan in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | RecoveryCategory: Online Storage & Backup
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 150 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Code42. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.