Download R-Undelete for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by R-Tools - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download R-Undelete latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Powerful file undelete and file recovery software to find and restore lost files on a disk, USB, memory stick, SD card.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
R-Undelete recovers files on any local disk it recognizes including HDD, SSD, USB/NVME storage devices, memory cards, virtual disks and undamaged RAIDs and Windows Storage Spaces.
Free R-UNDELETE version for Home Users recovers files from external USB disks, digital photo and video camera memory cards and other storage devices with the FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT) file system.
It’s a powerful file undelete solution with a neat wizard-style interface for Windows OS users to recover files even from damaged and/or deleted partitions on the same level as the highly rated R-Studio with the exception of some special data recovery features like damaged RAID reconstruction, Hex editing and recovery over Network.
- Deleted by bypassing the Recycle Bin or after emptying it;
- Lost due to a virus attack, system crash, or power failure;
- From failing disks. R-Undelete can image such disks to recover lost files directly from those images saving the disks from excessive loads;
- From deleted, damaged, formatted disks, or even more, from partitions with unsupported file systems.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install R-Undelete for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept R-Undelete End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for R-Undelete in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 65 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by R-Tools. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.