Download Sicyon Calculator for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Teodor Krastev - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Sicyon Calculator latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- All-in-one scientific calculator for every student or professor, researcher or developer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Sicyon is an all-in-one scientific calculator for every student or professor, researcher or developer – everybody doing physics or chemistry / science or engineering using formulas and tables of constants. It is easy-to-use and has everything you need to calculate or investigate a function – chart, roots, min/max, integral, derivative, fit data over, etc.
Sicyon calculator combines an intuitive interface and an object oriented approach to provide a fast learning curve while staying at a high level of efficiency.
calculate the value of a math expression using variables and user-defined functions.
‘Program mode’ allows you to execute script code in the main window.
easy access to user-defined functions (JScript™ or VBScript™ languages) by buttons organized in function boards.
searchable tables with various physical and chemical constants arranged in data boards (~50 of them).
editable spreadsheet-like user-data boards.
“plug-in” additional applications called tool boards, usable as objects in the script.
organize the boards as tabbed pages in groups with a board browser for easier access and search.
plot / tabulate a function in Explicit or Parametric mode. Draw many curves / surfaces on the same chart (multi-chart).
You can combine 2D and 3D graphs, with data from user data boards or the clipboard.
solve nonlinear system of equations. Sicyon will find all the solutions of nonlinear system of up to 6 equations.
projects’ collection of curves and surfaces (more than 100 of them).
find minima and maxima in 2D and 3D with chart.
find definite integral in 2D and 3D of an expression in a given interval. In 3D – partial derivatives (∂/∂x, ∂/∂y and ∂²/∂x∂y) with chart.
fit a curve over data set (non-linear regression)
fit batch of data sets to the same function and gives the fitted coefficient results and batch statistics in a table.
fit more than 3300 functions over a single data set and present the list of the best fitted functions with their coefficients.
customizable (template based) HTML reports for all math procedures.
use a sophisticated unit of measurement converter, same functionality as Sicyon Unit Converter
use matrices and matrix calculations.
context help on any level of organization – function buttons/ boards/groups.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Sicyon Calculator for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Sicyon Calculator End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Sicyon Calculator in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Science
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 19 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Teodor Krastev. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.