Download Phototheca for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Lunarship - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Phototheca latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Photo management software that makes it easy to view, sort, organize and share thousands of digital photos and videos.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Phototheca is a photo management software that makes it easy to view, sort, organize and share thousands of digital photos and videos. Import from cameras, memory cards, hard drives, network shares, iOS devices. Tag photos and videos with keywords, arrange into albums, remove duplicates, upload to Web.
It gives you the most convenient tool-set to organize and structure your photos. Have thousands of photos and want to bring them in order? It’s easy – create and populate Events, Albums and Smart Albums. Tag your photos with keywords, friends and places where your photos were taken. Filter by camera model or date. Correct wrong time stamps on photos if the camera had the wrong date setup. Build your own photo library, refined and transparent, structured the way you like.
Change the size of thumbnails with a slider to view more or bigger thumbnails; adjust the height of the photo stripe when viewing a single photo. Launch instant search for photos by keywords with the Keywords panel. Travel in time across your photo-library with amazing Calendar and Timeline features.
Phototheca gives comprehensive toolbox to work with keywords of images. View, search, change and delete keywords with a confusion-free interface. Correct wrong time-stamps of photos, change descriptions and rate photos.
- Commercial use of Phototheca at your workplace.
- Unlimited size of a library (up to 5,000 images in Phototheca Free)
- Unlimited amount of shared albums (up to 30 in Phototheca Free)
- iPhone and iPad support. Import photos directly from Apple devices
- Restore forgotten passwords of safeboxes
- Premium Support
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Phototheca for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Phototheca End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Phototheca in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Viewers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 31 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Lunarship. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.