Download Kaspersky Password Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Kaspersky Password Manager
by AO Kaspersky Lab - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Kaspersky Password Manager latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Protect your passwords, credit card details, confidential photos and more.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Kaspersky Password Manager makes it easy to protect your passwords, credit card details, confidential photos and more. Passwords, card details & addresses are stored in an encrypted vault… with just one Master Password for you to remember. You can even store confidential images – such as your birth certificate & passport… with Optical Character Recognition making it easy to retrieve images when you need them.
Optimized for mobile with support for both Safari and Google Chrome mobile browsers. Easily access your passwords and other stored items. If you don’t have your laptop, tablet or phone with you, simply go online – and you can access everything you’ve got stored inside Kaspersky Password Manager.
- Securely stores your passwords
- Simplifies sign-in for websites
- Encrypted cloud storage
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Kaspersky Password Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Kaspersky Password Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Kaspersky Password Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Password Manager
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 9 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by AO Kaspersky Lab. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.