Download Password Vault Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Password Vault Manager
by Devolutions - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Password Vault Manager latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Your all-in-one solution to streamline password management.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Password Vault Manager is your all-in-one solution to streamline password management from Devolutions. It lets you and your team centralize your organization’s passwords and credentials into one secure repository. Manage user security rights and access, reduce help desk support calls and strengthen your network security by generating only strong and unique passwords. Stop losing time retrieving forgotten passwords and enjoy the industry’s most intuitive and customizable dashboard.
Password Vault Manager is available in two editions: Free and Enterprise. While the Free edition is perfect for stand-alone users, the Enterprise edition is best suited for multiple users and teams.
Password Vault Manager Free
- Secure, organize and store your passwords into groups and folders.
- Manage your bank and credit card information, alarm codes, software keys, email account information and many others using one master password.
- Eliminate time loss on retrieving forgotten passwords and credentials.
- Reduce help-desk call by 25% to 40%.
Documents & Information
- Manage documents as attachments or secure notes.
- View access logs and reports for management purposes.
- Keep tracks of every action including the changes on an entry.
- Centralize passwords and credentials into a secure repository for easy maintenance and updates.
- Share data entries between multiples users.
- Manage user security accesses.
- Increase network security with strong and unique passwords.
- Identify weak passwords.
- Generate strong random passwords.
- U.S. federal government approved encryption.
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all type of users.
- Easy to deploy, easy to use in an Enterprise environment.
- No extensive training required.
- Import passwords and credentials from a vast variety of management tools including: KeePass, 1password, LastPass and SplashID.
- Password Safe and many others.
- Portable device operation model supported.
- Extend the application with our SDK.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Password Vault Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Password Vault Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Password Vault Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Password Manager
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 130 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Devolutions. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.