Download ImgBurn for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by LIGHTNING UK! - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ImgBurn latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
Modes of ImgBurn
It has several ‘Modes’, each one for performing a different task:
- Read – Read a disc to an image file
- Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write – Write an image file to a disc
- Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery – Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ImgBurn for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ImgBurn End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ImgBurn in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray, USB
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by LIGHTNING UK!. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.