Download FlexiHub for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Eltima - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download FlexiHub latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Share USB over IP network and access remote USB and serial devices from anywhere!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
FlexiHub enables you to share USB over IP network and access remote USB and serial devices from anywhere. Simply install FlexiHub on all computers that need to have shared access to the device. Invite other users to connect to your local peripherals with just a couple of clicks.
Access remote USB and Serial Ports on Any Computer
With FlexiHub you can use any device in real time – no matter if it is connected to the computer in the next room, is at home while you are at the office or even overseas. Different computers with attached shared USB and serial devices appear as nodes which can be accessed remotely right away.
Connect and Disconnect to USB and Serial Ports Remotely
FlexiHub lets you manage devices remotely — connect to them and then disconnect without your physical presence at the distant site. What is more, with the new “Keep connection active” option you do not have to worry about your work being interrupted or data being damaged in case the Internet connection is lost since the shared device will remain present on the remote machine and wait for the connection to be restored.
Invite Others to Use Shared USB and Serial Devices
Now you have the ability to invite other FlexiHub account owners to connect to your devices. It relieves you of the need to share your account credentials with other people while also giving you fine-grained control over USB remote access to each of your devices.
USB Sharing Management
You can block any USB or serial port device from sharing over TCP/IP network so that it cannot be used remotely with the help of FlexiHub. Locked devices will not be displayed on the remote node, so no one will be able to connect to it without your permission.
Custom USB over IP Solution Development
Maximize the efficiency of your business with FlexiHub’s custom product development options. Our technology experts are ready to help you figure out exactly what it will take to build a custom software tailored directly to the needs of your business and bring the solution to life.
Communications via advanced FlexiChat
Interact with comments and reactions via FlexiChat while sharing and accessing remote USB/COM devices. Starting now, FlexiHub subscribers have the advanced option to chat directly to other users logged into the same FlexiHub account. Available for Windows OS.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install FlexiHub for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept FlexiHub End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for FlexiHub in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray, USB
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Eltima. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.