Download Windows 8 Codec Pack for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Windows 8 Codec Pack
by Cole Williams - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Windows 8 Codec Pack latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Supports almost every compression and file type used by modern video and audio files.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
The Windows 8 Codec Pack supports almost every compression and file type used by modern video and audio files. The package is easy to install, while also offering advanced settings to the high end user: For simple installation select “Easy Installation”., For advanced installation options select “Detailed Installation”.
Compression types that you will be able to play include:
x265 | h.265 | HEVC | 10bit x264 | x264| h.264 | AVCHD | AVC | DivX | XviD
MP4 | MPEG4 | MPEG2 and many more.
File types you will be able to play include:
.bdmv | .evo | .hevc | .mkv | .avi | .flv | .webm | .mp4 | .ts | .m4v | .m4a | .ogm
.ac3 | .dts | .flac | .ape | .aac | .ogg | .ofr | .mpc | .3gp and many more.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Windows 8 Codec Pack for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Windows 8 Codec Pack End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Windows 8 Codec Pack in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Codec Packs
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 45 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Cole Williams. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.