Download Win Toolkit for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Legolash2o - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Win Toolkit latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Lightweight and easy to use application that was created in order to help you customize your Windows installation!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Win Toolkit is a lightweight and easy to use application that was created in order to help you customize your Windows installation! Integrate Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, Updates. You can also remove features such as Windows Media Player and customize Windows default services state.
It also comes with extra tools which helps you convert files, make ISOs, download the latest updates (thanks to SoLoR and McRip), and completely customize your images to tailor your Windows installation disk to your exact needs.
Main – Basic
This is the greatest tool in Win Toolkit, it’s let you integrate, Addons, Remove Components, Drivers, Gadgets, Language Packs, Edit Services, Silent Installs, SFX, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Updates and Wallpapers!
This is what it says on the tin, it creates your ISO file for you to burn! Now supports UEFI!
USB Boot Preparation
Prepares your USB stick so you can install Windows from it, obviously your computer needs to support USB booting!
Main – Intermediate
All-In-One Disk Creator
This tool let’s you combine all your WIM files into one DVD, this is most commonly used is to merge x86 and x64 disks.
I’m sure you can guess what this is, this creates an Unattended file which you use to install Windows with, just create and make sure you place the new file in the DVD root.
Manage and edit your install.wim, for example you can rename images, delete images, add new ones, create ISO, rebuild, mount, unmount, etc… You can also use this tool to integrate your unattended files.
Main – Advanced
This program let’s you remove over 100 components which comes with Windows, some of them are Internet Explorer, IIS, Windows Media Player, Sample Pictures, Tablet PC components, etc… I am also planning on adding some more eventually.
WIM Registry Editor
This tool mounts the wim and then it’s registry so you can add your tweaks into that image!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Win Toolkit for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Win Toolkit End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Win Toolkit in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: 1.7
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3.34 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Legolash2o. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.