Download Rainmeter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Rainmeter Team - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Rainmeter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers with Rainmeter. Comes with a few simple starter skins, but the biggest part of the community are skins which you install onto your system.
It uses very little hardware resources and will run perfectly well on any PC using Microsoft Windows 7 through Windows 10.
Create and modify your own skins in a simple language that’s easy to learn. Rainmeter is not just an application, it is also a robust toolkit.
Over the last few years, a thriving community has built up around Rainmeter creating beautiful skins and helping eachother.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Rainmeter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Rainmeter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Rainmeter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Rainmeter Team. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.