Download Video Rotator for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by VideoRotator - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Video Rotator latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- For rotating video clips 90 degree clockwise, anticlockwise, horizontal mirror or upside-down.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Video Rotator is a Windows application for rotating video clips 90 degree clockwise, anticlockwise, horizontal mirror or upside-down. The program supports more than 15 popular video input formats includes AVI, MPG, FLV, MP4, WMV, MOV and 3GP etc. Video Rotator allows users to save the rotated videos to 5 popular video formats: MP4, AVI, MPG, FLV and MOV. The program supports batch mode so that users are able to rotate & flip videos in bulk.
- If you want to rotate video clips recorded by your phone, Video Rotator is the best choice. It supports iPhone/iTouch MOV format and Smart Phone MPEG4 format.
- Video Rotator rotates videos 90/180/270 degrees, and also rotates videos Horizontal or Vertical mirror.
- If the original video is upside-down, the program can flip it vertically.
- Maybe you want to convert other video format videos to MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV and MPG files. Select Rotate option to [None], and the program will not rotate but only convert.
- Rotate Videos Now 90/180/270 Degree Rotation
- Horizontal & Vertical Mirror
- iPhone Video Supported
- 15+ Formats Supported
- Rotate Videos in Bulk
- 100% Adware Clean
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Video Rotator for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Video Rotator End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Video Rotator in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 16 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by VideoRotator. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.