Download VidBlasterX for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by CombiTech - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download VidBlasterX latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Capture, stream & broadcast everything from web casts and presentations to live sports events & television shows.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VidBlasterX is a powerful and versatile live video production software. Capture, stream & broadcast everything from web casts and presentations to live sports events & television shows. Multiview! Combine video sources with optionally labels and tallies, and output this to a separate (external) monitor or even stream it to a different location.
Arrange and chain individual modules together to create your ideal workflow! Personalise your live production. Add overlays, lower thirds and make use of built-in video effects like chroma keying and many more. Live streaming and recording in up to 4K/UHD. Stream to populair streaming platforms, including Facebook & YouTube.
High quality modular audio mixer, combine channel strips to create an audio mixer with the desired number of inputs & outputs. Includes peak meters, input gain and pan setting. Advanced features like Macro’s, use shortcut keys to activate API commands from within VidBlasterX in an easy scripting language.
VidBlasterX is available in 3 editions: Home, Studio & Broadcast.
The difference between these editions is in the number of modules allowed in a single profile: the Home edition supports up to 7 modules, the Studio edition up to 25 and the Broadcast edition up to 100. The Broadcast edition also enables multiple recorder & streamer modules in a single profile and adds support for the JLCooper SloMo Elite-C controller.
Another difference is the level of support: the Home & Studio editions come with community support, the Broadcast edition comes with both community and priority support.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VidBlasterX for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VidBlasterX End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VidBlasterX in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Recording & Streaming
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 46 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by CombiTech. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.