Download SopCast for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by SopCast - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download SopCast latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Simple and free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to radio on the Internet.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SopCast is a simple, free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to radio on the Internet. It is very efficient and easy to use. Let anyone become a broadcaster without the costs of a powerful server and vast bandwidth.
State-of-the-art P2P technology. Share the data among all viewers, make the channel more available and stable.
Minimal delay in the P2P streaming market.
Fast buffering. 10-30seconds.
Firewall and NAT traversal technology to pass 90% P2P barriers.
Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet.
Streaming real time streams. Support for many streaming transport protocol. mms, http, etc.
Streaming media files. Many file types: asf, wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3, etc.
Support for loop file playing.
Extremely low memory footprint and CPU load.
Standard channel URL: click on any sop:// URL to play.
Real time monitor of broadcasting source quality and network quality to help viewers to select a appropriate channel.
Record the clips when you are watching it.
Can play the stream with your favorite player, such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, VLC, etc.
Memory buffering, no harm to the hard disk.
Support for authentication for both the broadcasters and the viewers. The broadcaster has full control on his channels.
End-to-End security, encrypted messages, hi level P2P security, no hijack.
Support multiple channels broadcast on the same server. Normally, you can run 5-10 channels on one PC.
The Sop Player can be embedded into a webpage or any software applications. It works just like Windows Media Player.
The Sop Server and Sop Player can be run both on Windows and Linux. The whole system can be ported to embedded Linux.
Freeware, not ad/spy ware.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SopCast for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SopCast End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SopCast in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Recording & Streaming
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by SopCast. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.