Download TeraCopy for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Code Sector - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download TeraCopy latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Copy, Move and Transfer your files faster and more securely.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
TeraCopy is a windows efficient file transfer tool from Code Sector to Copy, Move and Transfer your files faster and more securely. It can verify files after they have been copied to ensure that they are identical. This is done by comparing hashes of source and target files.
Supported algorithms: CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512, Panama, Tiger, RipeMD, Whirlpool and xxHash.
TeraCopy Key Features
Fix Problems Easily
In case of a copy error, it will try to recover. If unable to recover in the worst case scenario it will simply skip the problematic file, not terminating the entire transfer.
It can also wait for network or device reconnection.
Show a confirmation dialog on every drag and drop operation and can prevent you from moving folders accidentally from one location to another.
Shell integration, Export reports, Preserve date timestamps, Trusted by forensic experts, Copy locked files and Edit file lists
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TeraCopy for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TeraCopy End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TeraCopy in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Code Sector. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.