Download Start Menu X for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Start Menu X
by Ordinarysoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Start Menu X latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Replacement of the system menu for professionals.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Start Menu X is a replacement of the system menu for professionals. Power users are a lot more demanding, and it’s not surprising – instead of a petty dozen of programs we have hundreds! This means that we need a solution developed by professionals for professionals. Find out how to find and launch programs without scrolling, extra clicks and moves – this is Start Menu X.
It is a smart piece of software, so if you click “Cut” in the context menu of one program and then use the “Paste” command in another group, the program will simply move the program to a target group.
- Group programs by purpose in “virtual groups”(office applications, graphics, etc) without changing their location on the hard drive.
- Groups can be “folded” (minimized) to make finding and launching your programs easier.
- The PRO version allows you to assign a primary program to any folder and start it simply by clicking this folder.
- Customize the menu to your taste! Change the structure and add tabs.
- Start Menu X is an embodiment of our 7-year experience in developing alternative menu solutions.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Start Menu X for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Start Menu X End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Start Menu X in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Ordinarysoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.