Download Remote Shutdown for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by LizardSystems - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Remote Shutdown latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Tool for shutdown, restart remotely computers or computer groups
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Remote Shutdown was developed to help network administrators and IT specialists centrally manage power for computers and computer groups on a local area network. Using this tool, network administrators can carry out bulk shutdown, bulk restart remotely for selected computers or groups.
Allows system administrators to simplify remote shutdown, remote reboot for single computers or computer groups on their LAN.
Custom groups. Users can independently create their own computer groups and carry out power operations on these groups.
Perform power management operations on all machines at once. Tasks are carried out simultaneously on all computers selected by the user, significantly reducing the time taken to perform operations individually on all machines.
Works on domain and workgroups. The application can work with computers in a domain or workgroup.
Power management tasks recorded in a log. Users see operation progress for each computer and the status of operations performed.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Remote Shutdown for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Remote Shutdown End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Remote Shutdown in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by LizardSystems. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.