Download FolderVisualizer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Abelssoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download FolderVisualizer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Give yourself X-ray vision and look inside your hard drive to find out what’s hogging your space!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
FolderVisualizer finds space wasting files and space intensive programs in seconds. This free programm analyses your hard disk and gives you an exact overview, which folder and files uses how much space. It can analyze internal and external disk drives including USB sticks.
FolderVisualizer Key Features
Finds space wasting files within seconds
FolderVisualizer finds space wasting files and space intensive programs in seconds.
Shows statistics and charts about your disk drive
This tool analyzes your harddisks and shows you exactly, which files and folders occupy most of your space.
What is this file good for?
For some files and filetypes there additional information to help you decide for or against deleting the certain file.
Can analyze internal and external disk drives including USB sticks
Can analyze internal and external disk drives including USB sticks.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install FolderVisualizer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept FolderVisualizer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for FolderVisualizer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Abelssoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.