Download Remote Desktop Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Remote Desktop Manager
by Devolutions - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Remote Desktop Manager latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Remote Connections & Passwords. Everywhere!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Remote Desktop Manager is an All-in-one management platform for IT teams that lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform. Join over 300 000 users in more than 130 countries who enjoy our remote connection management solution.
Remote Desktop Connection Manager Latest Version HighLights
Can be securely shared between users.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Remote Desktop Manager is available in two editions: Free and Enterprise.
While the Free edition is perfect for stand-alone users, the Enterprise edition is best suited for multiple users and teams.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Remote Desktop Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Remote Desktop Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Remote Desktop Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Remote Control
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 180+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Devolutions. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.