Download Reactor Player for ADOBE Photoshop for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Reactor Player for ADOBE Photoshop
by Mediachance - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Reactor Player for ADOBE Photoshop latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Adobe Photoshop plug-in with build-in procedural filters plus the ability to run filters created by Photo Reactor.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Reactor Player is an Adobe Photoshop plug-in with build-in procedural filters plus the ability to run filters created by Photo Reactor. Collection of 30+ procedural ART and PHOTO filters! When you combine the Reactor Player with the power of Photo Reactor, you can create and add unlimited number of filters and then use them inside Adobe Photoshop again.
17 art effects from Watercolor to Graphics to Illustration.
18 unique photo filters to enhance your images. From the Photo Mastering effect that makes any image pop, to our unique sub-pixel sharpening, to various special effects.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Reactor Player for ADOBE Photoshop for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Reactor Player for ADOBE Photoshop End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Reactor Player for ADOBE Photoshop in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Viewers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 33 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Mediachance. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.