Download WinDjView for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Andrew Zhezherun, Leonid Zhezherun - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download WinDjView latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Fast, compact and powerful DjVu viewer for Windows with tabbed interface, continuous scrolling and advanced printing options.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WinDjView is a fast, compact and powerful DjVu viewer for Windows with tabbed interface, continuous scrolling and advanced printing options. Uses the free DjVuLibre library to decode DjVu documents and is a web-centric format and software platform for distributing documents and images.
Main Advantages of WinDjView
- Supports all popular Windows versions (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, Server 2003).
- Tabbed document interface. Alternatively it can open each document in its own window..
- Continuous or single page layout, with an option to group facing pages.
- Thumbnails with adjustable size.
- Contents and hyperlinks, Advanced printing and Fullscreen mode.
- Magnifying glass and marquee zoom.
- Export pages (or a part of a page) to bmp, png, gif, tif and jpg.
- Rotate pages by 90 degrees.
- Zoom to page, page width, 100% or custom zoom.
- Brightness, contrast and gamma adjustment.
- Display modes: Color, Black & White, Foreground, Background.
- Keyboard shortcuts for scrolling and navigation.
- If requested, associates with DjVu files in Explorer.
- User-created bookmarks and annotations and Text searching and copying.
- Supports dictionaries that translate words under mouse pointer.
English, Russian (for older versions: also Ukrainian, Greek, Hungarian, French, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Tatarish).
To install, download the corresponding language dll into the installation folder and restart the program.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WinDjView for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WinDjView End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WinDjView in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Viewers
- Version: latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2.8+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Andrew Zhezherun, Leonid Zhezherun. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.