Download Microsoft Process Explorer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Microsoft Process Explorer
by Microsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Microsoft Process Explorer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded and its display consists of two sub-windows.
The top window always shows a list of the currently active processes, including the names of their owning accounts.
Whereas the information displayed in the bottom window depends on the mode that Process Explorer is in; if it is in handle mode you’ll see the handles that the process selected in the top window has opened.
If Process Explorer is in DLL mode you’ll see the DLLs and memory-mapped files that the process has loaded.
Process Explorer also has a powerful search capability that will quickly show you which processes have particular handles opened or DLLs loaded.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Microsoft Process Explorer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Microsoft Process Explorer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Microsoft Process Explorer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.