Download QuickLook for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by QuickLook - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download QuickLook latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Bring macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
QuickLook enables you to bring cool macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows. Quick Look on MacOS allows user peek into a file content in a lightening speed by just pressing the Space key. Windows, on the other hand, does not has this handy feature … until now.
Hotkeys and buttons
- Spacebar Show/Hide the preview window
- Esc Hide the preview window
- Enter Open/Execute current file
- Mouse️ ↑ ↓ ← → Preview another file
- Ctrl-Wheel Zoom in/out images
- Wheel Increase/decrease volume
- Tons of supported file types.
- Fluent design
- Touchscreen friendly
- HiDPI support
- Preview from Open and Save File Dialog
- Preview from 3rd-party file managers (see a list here)
- Easy extended by plugins
- Strict GPL license to keep it free forever
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install QuickLook for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept QuickLook End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for QuickLook in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 48 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by QuickLook. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.