Download Pocket Radio Player for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Pocket Radio Player
by Stefan Sarbok - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Pocket Radio Player latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free Shoutcast and IceCast compatible internet radio player.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Pocket Radio Player is a free Shoutcast and IceCast compatible internet radio player for Windows. Unlike the many other players out there, this software concentrates on offering basic functionality in a compact package.
- Fast multilingual application
- Portable & modular design, skinable & highly customizable
- Includes: Station recorder (ogg, wav & mp3), editor & updater
- History of recently played songs & stations
- Excellent audio quality & performance via FMOD
- Runs “out of the box”, i.e. no bloated Framework or other subsidiary software requirements
- No ads, no data mining. 100% free!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Pocket Radio Player for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Pocket Radio Player End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Pocket Radio Player in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Radio
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 16 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Stefan Sarbok. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.